A Toast To A Great Opportunity
The Toasted Yolk Cafe brings experienced restaurant professionals and savvy business entrepreneurs the opportunity to operate a limited daypart concept (breakfast, lunch, brunch only!) – with a difference.
Backed by years of experience in foodservice, and with multiple locations under our belts, we are committed to bringing our quality-focused mix of breakfast and lunch classics to the masses. Yet, each of our menu items comes with a unique contemporary spin, and can be accompanied by a wide selection of beverages, including draft beers and a full wine list.
It all adds up to a breakfast lunch restaurant franchise concept – and opportunity – unlike any other. Our fully-supported restaurant business model is designed for maximum bottom-line impact and growth, with both streamlined staffing needs and hours of operation. And we’re looking for seasoned professionals to join us as we grow!
Get in Touch
Why The Toasted Yolk Cafe?
In fact, restaurant breakfast visits are up in recent periods, and the breakfast industry as a whole is predicted to continue to grow for the next decade. By focusing on the morning and early afternoon dayparts – opening at 7:00am and closing at 3:00pm – breakfast franchise owners can take advantage of this growing marketplace, with lower start-up costs than a full-time restaurant, all while using our established and fully supported concept. Plus, the daytime format allows for limited start-up staff, fewer shifts and easier scheduling, and no one will have to deal with the chaos attributed to late night crowds.
Ideally located near residential neighborhoods and areas typically with high volumes of pedestrian traffic, and for guests to have room and seating options, each restaurant location should have spacious indoor dining as well as outdoor patio seating. Strip center end-caps with excellent visibility are preferred, with appropriate building frontage. Currently we are looking to grow our breakfast restaurant franchises in the hot growing market of the “Texas Triangle” area which includes the cities and suburbs of Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston, San Antonio and Austin Texas.
From exploring opportunity, to getting your restaurant started, to growing your business…
The The Toasted Yolk Cafe franchise owner will receive insight gained from our years of experience in the breakfast restaurant industry, and we’re here to help guide you to make the most of this opportunity.
In addition to being able to leverage our brand, you will also have our full support team to help you realize your dream of owning a restaurant that sets itself apart from the usual fare.
So while you’re leveraging your (or your operating partner’s) restaurant experience to grow this unique and exciting concept, you won’t be going at it alone.
Here’s what restaurant franchise support we offer.
• A complete pre-opening training course at franchisor headquarters, covering key topics such as restaurant start-up, kitchen procedures, and more.
• Assistance with start-up including helping you choose a location; site build-out, permits, layout and décor; ordering and installing equipment; and on-site support during your opening.
• Onsite training at your restaurant franchise location, plus ongoing support with refresher training, periodic field visits, and regular business review sessions to help your restaurant continue to operate in peak form.
• A comprehensive operations manual with recipes and food prep steps, and other important details of daily operations to help you and your staff effectively implement our concept at your location.
• Access to our approved supplier network for equipment, supplies, and fresh and packaged kitchen and storage items.
• Technical assistance with the centralized restaurant point-of-sales (POS) system and accounting software, our gift card programs, and a recommended internal security system complete with webcams and online monitoring.
• Marketing support, including use of the traditional local media; special campaigns and community outreach; and special guidance in the creative use of social media like Facebook and Twitter to increase brand awareness.